1. UNSCREW AND REMOVE the SHIPPING BLOCK
Located on the back side of the enclosure at the top of the sliding door.
2. Apply power, insert 4 AA batteries by opening the motor enclosure at the left hand side and pull firmly out.
If using electric, place adapter chord through the hole on the right side of the door frame and plug the adapter into the hole on the bottom of the control box. (insert electric adapter prior to installing your door)
3. Press the RUN/ESC key and scroll to SETUP MODE
Then press the MENU key. If your device was not previously SETUP, it will automatically locate you in the SETUP MENU.
4. Scroll to CLOCK SETUP using the arrow keys.
Then press the MENU key to enter CLOCK SETUP. Enter Current Date and Time by following the instructions on the last line of the screen.
5. Scroll to SETUP MODE by pressing the arrow keys and press the MENU key to select SETUP MODE.
Using the arrow keys, scroll to DOOR CALIBRATION and press the MENU key to begin DOOR CALIBRATION. Follow the instructions on the last line of the screens. Note: If you cannot see the string to confirm that it is straight, gently rest the door so that it just touches the base of the frame. You may press the UP/DOWN arrow keys to confirm that it is just touching the base of the door.
6. If you purchased the ADVANCED Model...
Press the MENU key and scroll to SETUP MODE using the arrow keys. Then press the MENU key again to select SETUP MODE. While in SETUP MODE, scroll to LOCATION SETUP using the arrow keys and press the MENU key to select LOCATION SETUP. Now follow the instructions on the last line of the screens to SETUP your Latitude, Longitude, Current Time, and Universal Clock Time (UTC).
7. Press the MENU key and using the arrows, scroll to the MODE you would like to select then press the MENU key again to select that mode.
Follow the instructions on the last line of the screen to complete your SETUP Process.
8. Locate the 4 pre-drilled holes on the threshold and at the top of your door.
Using the 4 enclosed screws, mount your door. Now open the control box door by lightly pulling on the upper left hand corner of the control box and install 4 AA batteries (lithium batteries are ok to use) for backup power.
470 Millwood Road
Willow Street, Pa 17584
Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
We are an Amish run business that owns The Chicken Hen and builds chicken coops. We understand the importance of a quality automatic coop door with the right options to make your job easier.